- Q: Is there an application fee?
- A: Yes, there is a $30 fee (subject to change) for any applicant 18+. This fee is due when submitting the application.
- Q: How can I submit my application?
- A: Please complete the application online by clicking here. Remember the application fee too- we cannot process an application until we have received the application fee.
- Q: How long does it take to process an application?
- A: It depends on how quickly we can verify your information. It typically takes 3-5 business days to fully process.
- Q: How much does a security deposit cost?
- A: The security deposit is equal to one month's rent unless there is special situation.
- Q: I love the house! How can I secure it?
- A: Only the full security deposit will reserve the property, regardless of the date the application is received. You can drop off the deposit & sign a holding deposit agreement at the office.
- Q: Are pets allowed in your properties?
- A: It varies. Animals are approved individually depending on the rental property.
- Q: What are the pet fees?
- A: If your pet is approved, there is a $300 non-refundable fee due (per pet) and $15/month pet rent (per pet).
- Q: Is subletting allowed?
- A: Potentially; it must be approved by the Property Manager. If you are interested in subletting, you must have the potential subletter turn in an application to the office and be approved. There is also a $100 fee for administrative time spent.
- Q: How do I pay rent every month?
- A: To make an online payment, choose the "Tenant Information" tab at the top of our page, and then click on "Tenant Login". From there, you can sign into the tenant portal. You can also make a payment to the office (107 E 6th ST).
*These terms & conditions are subject to change without notice*